[Debconf-announce] Beds for Sunday night

Dear all,

as I am sure some of you are staying in EDI until Monday or beyond,
this is a quick reminder that the last night of sponsored
accomodation is coming up. This means that for the night of Sunday
to Monday, you need to make your own arrangements.

If you would like to spend another night in the Budget Backpackers,
please send me an email before you make a booking today^W ASAP. That
means NOW.

Cheers,

"america may be unique in being a country which has leapt
 from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization."
                                                        -- john o'hara