[Debconf-announce] Day Trip Success

Thank you to everyone who helped keep the day trip reasonably organized so
everyone could enjoy a day out exploring and having a good time. THough
there were a few scary moments, a few confusing moments, and a few moments
of intense worry, I believe the day trip went off beautifully well, and
Ganneff granted us gorgeous weather to be wandering around an island.

Thank you to everyone for your patience and expressions of gratitude and
appreciation with this entire event. It was a lot of work, but it was well
worth it, and I'm pleased everyone seems to have had a great time.

If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are stranded on the island
or dead, please feel free to email me.

Thanks again!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski