[Debconf-announce] Group photo

Hello all,

The group photo this year is scheduled today at 19:00, during the
Ceilidh. Gather in the upper talk room. If the weather will be fine,
then we will go outside, just in front of the venue, but otherwise the
photo will be take in the Upper Talk Room. Feel free to grab a drink
while waiting for the photo, we will organise it when we think that
everyone is there and when we will be ready to make it.

That is all. Listen to verbal announcements at the time for any
changes/corrections.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org