[Debconf-announce] Feedback for events

Hi

we just turned on the feedback system for the conference. So, if you
attended a talk or bof or other scheduled event,  please visit the
feedback site for this event and give your input on it, as it will help
us with the selection of talks and speakers for the future, and we are
also able to give feedback to the speaker how his event was received.

You can find a link to the feedback system in every version of the
schedule, like on https://penta.debconf.org/~joerg/ or
https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/schedule or also
https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/own_schedule :)

Thanks.