[Debconf-announce] Preliminary list of events for DebConf7

Hi

I am happy to present the current (very preliminary) list of events for
the upcoming Debian Conference in Edinburgh.

The list is available behind [1], you need to have registered[2] for
DebConf to be able to access it.

Please note that you currently should not look at the scheduled times/rooms,
its all a fake right now. Scheduling isn't done yet.

Now, everyone who submitted something - please look at your event again
and polish it as far as you can. Ie. - long(er) description/abstract,
submit links, attachments, a image for your event, etc. Make it the best
entry in that list. :)

But most important - look at your own account settings in Pentabarf[3],
if all info is complete and take special attention to the Availability
tab thats new. :)
(Having that correctly filled out about two weeks before the conference
 starts would help us a lot to schedule events)

If you submitted an event and it doesn't show up in this list - sorry,
for some reason we decided not to list your talk. Please be patient,
you will get a seperate mail from me within this week (or at latest
early next week).

[1] https://penta.debconf.org/schedule/dc7/events
[2] https://debconf7.debconf.org/wiki/Registration
[3] https://penta.debconf.org/submission/dc7/person

PS: If you are good with CSS and design and stuff - you know where to
reach me. :)

--
bye Joerg
Naturally; worms that don't know what they are doing end up as