[Debconf-announce] Room allocation

Hello!

I'll be doing room allocation again this year.  We will have rooms for 4
and 6 people, and since we are paying for them, we will try to use the full
capacity.

To prevent any disappointments, I'm asking everybody that is going to stay
at the sponsored allocation to please send me their room preferences to
this email (rooms@debconf.org).

Please state:
 * Who you would like to share the room with.
 * Who you would NOT like to share the room with.
 * What criteria would be "ok".

With the criteria I mean: people from your own country, people who speak
your own language, or on the contrary, people that don't speak your
language.  It might also be, people from your own team (d-i team,
kernel team, gnome team, etc)...  The idea is to know what is that you
prefer.

Be as detailed as possible, so that I make no mistakes :)

--
 Besitos,   {o_
     Marga. (')_