Re:-Quote & Price..?

Hello

I am still waiting for Your reply,

Thank you

From: Robin Singh <robinsingh.websolution5@outlook.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 6:23 PM
Subject: Re:-Quote & Price..?

Hi,

I was checking your website and see you have a good design and it looks great, but it’s not ranking on Google and other major search engines.

We can place your website on Google's 1st page. Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.).

I can give you our Complete SEO Action Plan along with a customary reach and add great value to your product/ service.

Waiting for quick reply.

Best Regards,

Pooja Singh

Note: - I will be happy to send you our Pricing and Package details.