HANNOVER MESSE 2022 List

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I found your company listed as Exhibitors at HANNOVER MESSE
2022 and thought you would be interested in receiving an attendees list of 10,250 Contacts?

List Contains: Company Name, Company URL, Contact Name, Title, Phone number, Fax Number, Email Address, Company Address, Industry type, SIC Code, and Social Media Link.

We offer:

 ü Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.

ü  Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact information.

ü  Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will append or add the missing information to your existing database.

We provide database throughout the globe in an excel file for unlimited usages with quarterly updates.

Let me know your target audience and geographical area, so that we can send you more information about our services.

If this email is not relevant to you, please pass this information to the right person in your company.

Best Regards,

Mike Cohen
Database Analyst

If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please reply with subject “leave out".