These are the wishes of a dying woman

--
Dear in the Lord,

My name is Mrs. Anna  Williams I am 85 years old I was married to Late
Mr. Gene S. Williams a British citizen but died 25 years ego living
his only son Alan and I in this world as if that is not enough14 years
ego I lost my only beloved son Alan with his wife and children in a
plan crash on a business trip. The entire family was gone leving only
me behind

Based on my present health condition, I want to hand over the [Sixteen
Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only] that my
families have with a bank to you for humanity support.

It is my last wish to help unknown person with my wealth but you must
assure me that you will use the fund as follows,

1: For the sick, less-privileged
2: For the Widows
3: Orphanage or Charity Home
4: Corona virus pandemic Victims

These are the wishes of a dying woman. They are the desires of my
heart; hence my decision as I have lost my husband, son and grand
children and no family member is left to take over this inheritance.

If you promise to follow all my instructions I await your reply with
your Telephone Number and Addresses to enable me give you more
information.

Please reply to my request.

Regards,
Sister. Anna Williams