dehumidifiers in Australia

Title: dehumidifiers in Australia

Hi Cdwrite,

Dehumidifiers Aust is a family business in Melbourne .
We are importers of Dehumidifiers for the Australian market for Luko Air and Suntec Ind.
We carry stock of portable and wall mounted Dehumidifiers .
We can have designing and  manufacturing of specified types of Dehumidifiers to suit your needs any size that is needed in Dessicant or refrigerant types at very reasonable prices.
We are happy to help you with your inquiries for you or your clients requirements.

Please keep our email for future reference
Regards

Katie Hu

Dehumidifiers Australia
Steambrite Aust