website Proposal !!

Hello there,

I hope you are well.

My Name is Chavi  and I work for a search marketing company in India.

I was doing some research on your industry and I landed on your website. Thing is, I had a look at some of the other businesses who are currently ranked on Page 1st and I truly believe you have a better website and better brand.

All I want is the opportunity to call you and discuss THE WEBSITE AUDIT in greater deal.

What do you think?

Regards

Chavi

Marketing Manager

Note: - If you are not interested to promote your business, Please reply back "NO".