IBM Storage Users List

Hello,

I am trying to get in touch with you regarding IBM Storage contact list for marketing or email campaign?

Please let me know if you would like to reach to this exclusive and comprehensive target audience for your app, product, service or platform offerings?

Here are other related lists you could potentially be interested in: Isilon users, Compellent and EqualLogic users, HP Storage users, Dell Storage users, EMC Storage, Box and Dropbox for Business users, AWS and Rackspace users.

List contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing address, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Please review and let me know if you need more information.

Await your response!

Regards,

Flora

Demand Generation-Database Coordinator

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘leave out’