Website Re-design Proposal

Hello,
Greetings for the day!
I have analyzed your website and would like to suggest.
Might be you need to consider re-designing or making your website responsive design?
If the site is responsive design that means anybody can access your website on I-pad, I-phone and all the mobile versions as much easily as they access the site normally on laptop or desktop. These changes would give you more profit in your business because of new trend and growing technology and enormous use of smart phones.
Services I will provide for your site:
1. redesigning ¨C static and dynamic both
2. Functionality ¨C CMS, ecommerce, custom programming
3. Responsive Designing
Just to let you know, we are an India based web design, development and web marketing company with 50+ staff working worldwide. We work 24X7 to support clients globally. I will send you complete company profile and client references after your response.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have additional query/comments.

Thanks & Regards,
Online Marketing Consultant

Note: -
If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email. If this is not your interest, don't worry, we will not email you again.