Boxing Enthusiasts List

Hi,

I'm Michael.

Hope you are doing well.!!

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of "Boxing Enthusiasts" from USA?

Each record in the list contains Contact Name (First, Middle, Last Name), Direct Mailing Address (Address, City, State, Zip Code), List Type, Source, IP Address, Gender, Age, Marital Status, Income and Email Address.

We also have data for Health and Fitness Enthusiasts, Apparel Buyers, Camping Enthusiasts, Hiking Enthusiasts, Skiers, Horse Racing Enthusiasts, Soccer Enthusiasts, Baseball Enthusiasts, Golfers, Time-share Owners, RV Owners, Baby Boomers, and many more...

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing. List includes only opt-in contacts and we update the list once in every 30-45 days to maintain the maximum quality.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the "Boxing Enthusiasts List" .

Look forward to your prompt response.

Thanks & Regards
Michael Hart
Research Analyst

If this message is not relevant to you please forward to decision maker.We respect your privacy,  if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---