UPGRADE MAILBOX

Dear Account User

This message is from your Web Help Desk Administrator. This e-mail, including all attachment(s) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades for 2015, our system is currently upgrading all active account for the 2015 session. Re-validates your account by CLICKING HERE to perform necessary maintenance work to improve the protection of your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Web-master Center 2015
Web-mail Administrator

Indien u de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer wilt ontvangen, stuur dan een e-mail met uw adres naar info.nl@abbott.com. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any other dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.