Unix Users

Hi,

We are a global B2B database provider and can provide Decision Makers contacts from all industries. We can also provide you with professionals using UNIX, Linux, Windows, Dos, Linux Commands.

Below are some of our lists you may be interested in with Name, Title, Email, Phone and Company details.

Ø  CIOs list

Ø  CTOs list

Ø  Chief information security officers list

Ø  EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

Ø  IT directors list

Ø  IT Managers List

Ø  IT security executives list

Ø  IT Resellers/VARs list

Ø  Database Administrators list

Ø  Network Administrators list

Ø  Business Intelligence Administrators list

Ø  SME IT decision makers list

Ø  Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list

Ø  SME Business owners list

 Please review and let me know if you are looking for any kind of lists.

Await your response!

Regards,

Danielle Scott

To opt out please response Remove in the subject line