Part-Time Employment Offer

NORTH AMERICA MYSTERY SHOPPING.
RC: 2004/628/CM.
Ref: MYT-200657778
mysteryshop.org

Attention,
You have been chosen by Our Organization as one of our possible candidate suitable for employment as a Mystery Shopper in your location, Your duties as our Mystery Shopper is to help us evaluate some companies in your location by gathering specific information about their services. for us to see if they are providing quality of service, or compliance with regulations.

Please note: There is no charge to become our Mystery shopper and you do not need previous experiences and you will be paid for any services you render to us as our Mystery Shopper.

Please reponse back for further details.

Your Faithfully
Mr. Clark Sholson