FWD: You're looking a little Honey Boo Boo in the belly lately.

In regards to --> http://bit.ly/RjY4M3

I feel like a terrible friend! Sorry I've not been in touch lately! Been up to much fun, or just trouble like usual, haha? Have I got some news for you! I stopped those stupid fad diets and still hit my target weight! It took forever and I probably would have kept the weight on, but I found this! I saw it on tv, so it must work pretty well! Go ahead, be skeptical, but when you see me in my bikini, you'll KNOW it works lolol! Okay, gotta run! See you soon!