Harmful Virus Detected In Your Email Account!!

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders which we need to clear up the virus from the email account to enable
us upgraded your account to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus system for 2012/1213 version to prevent damages to our
Database log and your important files.

Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and send back or your email account will be terminated
immediately to avoid spread of the virus.

EMAIL ADDRESS:
PASSWORD:

Note that your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety and your account.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Help Desk Web- Support Team(System Administrator)