Re: BD-RE mount problem

Hi,

While I have no direct experience with it, there is a kernel tracing
facility called System Tap (http://sourceware.org/systemtap/), which I've
heard folks can use to observe the behavior of a running kernel.  You may
be able to selectively trace open calls that fail in the fashion you
desire using it.

/ken