Joseph Awinongya "Dreams" the Movie wants to connect with you

"Dreams" the Movie youtube url
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mk7NGPQPno

Joseph Awinongya, a former prized professional boxer, will do anything to help the kids at his Will County Boxing Gym achieve their dreams; even acting. He was recently picked to play the role of Paalo a trainer that provides an afterschool program for teens. “I have 600 kids at my boxing gym,” Awinongya said. “It costs a lot of money, so I have to find a way to keep it going, but it’s a pleasure for me. I was surprised to have such a big role in the movie, but if it helps kids, then I’m happy to do it.”
Its important for us to let people know about the importance of after school programs. Joseph Awinongya runs a program for underprivileged youth who are considered "high risk". He helps them to make positive lifestyle choices and to envision a future full of possibilities. Nothing comes easy... see the movie trailer

http://www.dreamsthemovie.com
Get involved. Partner with Joseph Awinongya. Continue supporting after school programs

"Dreams" the Movie | Starring: Joseph Awinongya, Tommy Ford, Syesha Mercado, Lisa Tucker, Vicky Winans, Angie Stone, Geoffrey Owens, Terri J. Vaughn, and Mel Jackson| | producer, director and co-screenwriter: Joel Kapity |

To connect with Joseph or for an Interview contact:

Joseph Awinongya 877.806.4611
630.219.1076
c. 815.660.2146
www.willcountyboxing.com