Re: problems with LG BH10LS30 BD-RE

Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
On Tue 26 Apr 2011 04:22:24 NZST +1200, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

Hi,

Hello Thomas and J?rg,
thanks much for your fast replies!
Well, i did not see Joergs's first one.
Jörg has not posted to this list in many months.

For a while now this list has been so quiet I had started to wonder
whether everyone moved to another one.

I think it is more a case that fewer people are having problems with current tools. Those who do have problems are using forks like wodim in some cases, AFAIK the maintainers (if any) aren't here. A tad more spam filtering would be nice, but clients can do it at their end still.

I am sorry Joerg no longer posts here, I suspect I miss his updates if he does them.

--
E. Robert Bogusta
  It seemed like a good idea at the time