Re: GNU xorriso 1.0.0 released

On 01/17/2011 08:52 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
be invited to try the release 1.0.0 of GNU xorriso, a ISO 9660 Rock Ridge
filesystem manipulator. Available on GNU FTP mirrors as
   xorriso/xorriso-1.0.0.tar.gz

Thank you for your invitation and congratulations of the release of 1st release edition after so many years of work.

Does xorriso support the genisoimage '-old-root' option? I had to use it for most of my backup needs. I did the RTFM and STFW and didn't find mentioning of this. It would be the last thing I expect from xorriso.

Thanks.

--
我的博客:
http://zhangweiwu.ixiezi.com/