Harmful Virus Detected In Your Account!!

Dear Account User,

A DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders Your email account has
to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2011 version to
preventdamages to our Database log and your important files.

Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and send back or your
emailaccount will be terminated immediately to avoid spread of the
virus.

EMAIL ADDRESS:
PASSWORD:

Note that your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for
your password safety. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Email Web- Support

Message sent using Workmail