Warning!!!

--
This message is from UPGRADING messaging center to all
webmail email account owners. We are currently upgrading
our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused
email account to create space for new accounts. To prevent your
account from being deactivated you will have to update it.

Click Here http://www.jotform.com/form/12075819693 to update immediately.

Warning!!! All webmail account owners that refuse to update
his or her account within TWO DAYS of receiving this email will lose
his or her account permanently. http://www.jotform.com/form/12075819693 to upgrade.

Copyright © 2011 Webmail (Schweiz) AG