From your new friend Miss Favour Daisy

Hello

friendship is not because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding,sharing and caring,friendship does not think distance,age or even color.friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other.but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart.

A friend is a gift from God,someone who will cares as much as i do.i have seen your email address and i became interested.

I am Miss .Favor Daisy,i want to be your friend please mail on me,then i can send you my picture and as well tell you more about me.
hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
My best regard to you.
Miss .Favor Daisy