Re: Reading MtRainier CD in plain CD unit?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Reading MtRainier CD in plain CD unit?
- From: "Thomas Schmitt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 11:37:03 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAPJ9Yc8quod-mJvjyd1rgjfzNHDDi4OUAmUN74odBvNEEN6GBg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAPJ9Yc8quod-mJvjyd1rgjfzNHDDi4OUAmUN74odBvNEEN6GBg@mail.gmail.com>
> I started this thread to find out about Linux MRW support.
Is the result that Linux supports MRW on a drive that is
capable of MRW ?
(It still has to send the switching command that makes
the DMA accessible. By default an MRW drive shows the GAA.)
> Thanks for your effort!
It was in any case interesting to see how MRW behave in a
non-MRW drive. I could make me an MRW, but not such a drive.
Have a nice day :)