RE : Confirm Your Webmail Identity

Confirm Your Webmail Identity

This message is from Administration centre Maintenance Policy, Dear Webmail user we are currently working on our webmail account's and we are shutting down some account and your account was among  those account to be deleted,the purpose of this email is for you to verify that you are the owner of this account and you are still using it by clicking the link below to fill out your correct Webmail account information's.

Failure To Click  the link you may not be able to send or receive new mail until your
mailbox size is reduced.

Thanks and we are sorry for the inconveniences..
Web Mail Technical Services.