how to use cdrecord or wodim to tell avialable space on multi-session CD-R?

Hello. Is there a way to tell how much availble space are there on CD-R by using cdrecord or wodim? I used to do it on cdrdao but I was forced to use Windows because our office, I have cygwin there and I realized I could not do cdrdao (no package). I know it might be off topc to ask here when using cygwin, but seems all these big figures are on this list like those who wrote these tools, there probably isn't a better place to ask.

Thanks!