demande d'emploi

I have the honor to request your high benevolence kindly accept my application.

  I am a young technician in the hospitality industry. Very interested in your business.

  For a better consideration of my candidacy cv attached provides an account of my training and my internships. A possible interview you would allow me to display my more fully human and professional qualities.

  Accept Sir, sincerely mes best regards.