re:Brass check valve supplier

Dear Manager:

 Good day.

Thanks for reading my mail.

 This is TAIZHOU KEERDA VALVE CO., LTD.We are manufacture in China.

Our factory is a professional valve company integrated with design ,development,production,sales and service.We specialize in all kinds of sprinklers,brass fire hydrants,fire protection fittings,ball valves,gate valves,angle valves,check valves,fittings and bib cocks which have been passed the inspection of ISO9001:2000.

Also We have high market share for the scientific supervision system,exquisite technological facilities,strict quality inspection system and the flexible way of production and management.

Very appreciated to visit Our website  : www.keerdavalve.com ,I hope they can fit you need .

Sincerely hope we can cooperate with each other and make great progress together.

--
Best regards/Nick Gou
Email: super_nick123@yahoo.com