Re: Cryptic error message from xorriso

Hi,

Hans Beekhuizen wrote:
> I probably would have understood a little bit better, if those
> messages had been reported. But I did not get any.

I seems that the mkisofs emulation command continued despite the
FATAL event. xorriso noticed the severe error only after emulation
had ended. This is before writing starts.
So the first FATAL message is quite far away from the final
message about the triggered abort.
I will have to investigate this too.

Thanks a lot for reporting these problems.