Webmail update(Final Notice)

Microsoft System Administration is currently working to improve on the security and functionality of all our Microsoft Outlook Web Access Users as we periodically
review certain Accounts which are vulnerable to Unauthorized Access. However, we are facing some technical challenges with your OWA Webmail Account.

Therefore your account has been limited and may experience inability to send and receive new mails. To remove this limitation and initiate your
Account Update process, please click on the link below to complete the form.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22BWMPY2WGE/

Click on the link above (or copy and paste the URL address into your web browser).

Thank you for your co-operation
Webmail Management Team