Would be happy to know you

Hello Dear,

 How are you today I hope that every things is okay with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you.I know We have not met before and this mail is not meant to implicate or put you into any form of problem. This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will.

My name is Miss Thelma Armah and I am interested in knowing you and being friendly with you if your wish is same as mine.I would like you to read on and consider the value of my offer of friendship as i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. I am honestly looking for a sincere and God fearing person as I would like to discuss a private and Personal matter with you.

I will be very happy if you can write me through this email for easiest communication and to know all about each other.I will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best of the day.

your new friend.
Thelma Armah