Re: GNU xorriso 1.0.0 released

On 01/17/2011 08:52 PM, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
be invited to try the release 1.0.0 of GNU xorriso, a ISO 9660 Rock Ridge
filesystem manipulator. Available on GNU FTP mirrors as

Thank you for your invitation and congratulations of the release of 1st release edition after so many years of work.

Does xorriso support the genisoimage '-old-root' option? I had to use it for most of my backup needs. I did the RTFM and STFW and didn't find mentioning of this. It would be the last thing I expect from xorriso.

网站进化论 --写给需要网站或后悔有了网站的人