Re: First case, check if wodim reliably spoils the optical media

Hi,

> > But first we have to see a successful run with RESERVE TRACK.

> Is there anything you want me to do in order to figure out this?

In my mail of Fri, 12 Nov 2010 08:03:28 +0100
i proposed to repeat your wodim run with additional option

  timeout=200

If this works then RESERVE TRACK is just a bit slow on the
affected drive and wodim is just a bit too impatient.

If it does not work, then we need a new theory.
In this case i propose you make a try with cdrskin with option -dao
and no option -multi.
If this fails too, then i'd need the -V output of such a failed
run. (It will be fat. Send it to my mail address directly, not to
the list.)