Re: growisoimage burnt a CD that cannot be mounted unless specify iso9660 as filesystem

On 2010年10月14日 12:34, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
A few trial shows only if I mount by specifying iso9660 as file-system explicitly, can the mount be successful, and correctly mounted to the last session.

I guess the reason might be, that the previous session of the DVD might have been burned with UDF.

So, the question is:
  1. Is it true, that if a DVD previous session had been UDF, that new sessions should, as well?
  2. how do I tell if there had been a UDF session in the past sessions?
Thanks.