Deactivation Of Account!!!

Dear Account User,

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e
homepage view. We shall be deleting old email
accounts which are no longer active to create more space for new accounts
users.we have also investigated a
system wide security audit to improve and enhance our current security.

In order to continue using our services you are require to update and
re-comfirmed your email account details as
requested below. To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply
to this email immediately and enter your

account details as requested below.
E-mail Login ID..............
confirm password:............
Date of Birth :..............