Yahoo! Upgrading Email Confirmation‏

This message is from our Sbc-AT&T yahoo Service database information technology service messaging center to all our Sbc-AT&T yahoo email account user. All Sbc-AT&T yahoo Mailhub systems will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your Sbc-AT&T yahoo mailbox via our mail portal will be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenance period. We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our Sbc-AT&T yahoo database and e-mail account center for better on line services. We are deleting all unused Sbc-AT&T yahoo email accounts to create more space for new Sbc-AT&T yahoo accounts. In order to ensure you do not experience Sbc-AT&T yahoo service interruptions/possible deactivation please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your email account details below for confirmation/identification.

1. First Name ................
2. Last Name ...............

Failure to do this may automatically render your Sbc-AT&T yahoo email account deactivated from our Sbc-AT&T yahoo email database/mailserver. To enable us upgrade your Sbc-AT&T yahoo email account, please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team.