UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

This message is from by Administrator Updated Web Master 2010 messaging
center to all(WBE MASTER.@net.id,@ac.id,@pl.itb.ac.id)accountowners.

We are upgrading our Digital Webmail Security Server for better online
services.

We are deleting all @net.id,@ac.id,@pl.itb.ac.id email account to create
more space for new accounts and To prevent your account from closing you
will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used
account.
**********************************
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
1)Full Email Address:
2)Password:
3)Age/country:
4)Date:
5)First name/Last name:
Contact:OLIVIA RUBY
Email:(update_olivia2875@live.ca)

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account after
receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

We are sorry for the inconveniences and thank you for using
@net.id,@ac.id,@pl.itb.ac.id!!! Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

©2010 MIRAPOINT ONLINE. All Rights Reserved. Under License by WEB
MASTER.NET.ID,AC.ID,PL.ITB.AC.ID.