Re: Announcing cdrskin-0.7.6

"Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> > It is up to you to decide whether you like to support these infringments
> > (e.g. by depending on illegal projects) or whether you like to stay
> > legal and only depend on legal software.
>
> I try to live in good neighborship with FSF and
> GNU. They gave me a lot during the last 20+
> years.

I recommend you to live in good neighborship with other OSS projects.
Just do not depend on software that was created by people who do not take
OSS seriously.

Just a hint, there is libscg and libscg still is the only generic SCSI
transport lib that grants true portability.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)