Webmail Account Request !!!

Dear Email User,

This message is from our Gmail World Wide Web Online maintenance unit to all our email users. We are currently upgrading our data base and We are deleting several email accounts following the recent events of hackers in our database. This is intended to make extra security checks on your mailbox in order to protect your information from theft and to create more space for new accounts. To prevent your account from been terminated you are advised to update your account. Below are the details needed to be sent to our desk to enable us update your account.

E-mail Username ..............
Confirm Password :............
Date of Birth :..............
Future Password :............

Warning!!! Failure to update your account on receipt of this warning will result to termination of your account.
Thanks for your co-operation.

http://www.silicide.dk/admin/pro_docs/Colourme-B.php