My dear (e)

I am more than satisfied with your response to my letter. How was your day? Mine is cool here in Burkina Faso. My name is Julia Anderson I'm Sudanese

And I am currently residing in the refugee camp in Burkina Faso
The following civil war in my country. I have 23 years. My father's name is Harvey Anderson, who was the late Dr. council of a former head of state before the rebels attacked our house early in the morning and killed my father and mother. But I am still alive today and I managed to

My path to the neighboring countries of Burkina Faso, where I live today.
I would like to know more about you.
I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached and I'll send you my picture in my next post.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
You can contract me with this e-mail.

Juliaanderson37@yahoo.fr
your beloved