I currently am addressing some of the issues in dvd-rw-tools. See Ubuntu
bug reports 600770,600869,600871,600893,600896,600898,601092,601125 (for now)
submitted by me (in my other life, I was a QA manager). I also have patches
for many of them.
I see dvd-rw-tools used on multiple Unix/Linux systems, not just Debian.
1. where is the reference source for dvd-rw-tools kept?
2. where do I send patches to dvd-rw-tools for review?
3. how do I commit changes to the source (after review, etc)?
If I cannot commit, and intend to do substantial work on the product,
how do I get commit authority?
4. where does development discussion (separate from user support discussion) about
5. who (if anyone) decides what we're going to do with the product (features, release
I'm aware of Andy Polyakov's website http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/
which directed me to this list:
> As of May 2003 I've decided to advise users to turn to
> <email@example.com> on support matters
If this is the wrong forum for these questions, please advise me where I may obtain answers.