Fr'ee Webinar Tonight on Flipping For'eclosures

Hi There! I just got off the phone with Cameron Dunlap, and he's been hard at work preparing for the Webinar tonight, Wednesday, May 26 at 6pm PST/9pmEST. He's going to deliver the goods and will be taking questions live too. If you're already registered, you're all set. Consider this a reminder to join us. If not, you can sign up here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/797668890 We'll be talking about buying, funding, and flipping foreclosures using little known strategies that work in today's environment. Cam would know, he's using them and he'll show you the che'cks to prove it. As I write this there are only a few seats left before we're full so sign up now: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/797668890 Here's to your success! Whitney Bauer 425 West Park Court Darien, CT 06820 P.S. If you want to compete in this market, this is a "No-Brainer". You really CAN'T get ahead without knowing what we are about to show you for fr’ee! Go here now to learn more and to reserve your seat: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/797668890 Talk to you tonight!!

Update Profile / Unsubscribe