Email Warning Alert !!!‏

Dear Account Owner,

This message is from WEB MESSAGING CENTRE to all Old and New account owner's. We are currently Upgrading our e-mail account to a classic webmail and we are deleting all unused email account to create more space for new accounts. Please verify to deactivate your new email account or keep your email account active.

To prevent your email account from closing during this exercise, you will have to update your email account by providing the information's given below, so that we can be able to identify that it's a present used account by the owner. Then we shall able to upgrade your email account with Unlimited uploads, storage and a classic web page access to your original files. with a hard spam protector.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

Email Username: ...............@
EMAIL Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................
Deactivate Account:.......... or
Keep Account Active:..........

We apologies for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period.

If you are a Premium subscriber, We will refund the unused portion of your Premium subscription, if any. The refund will appear as a credit via the billing method we have on file for you. So please make sure that your billing information is correct and up-to-date. For more information. Kindly contact our customer care service email at: web_upgrade@movmail.com by filling your account details. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Web mail Customer Care Support.