raina , - is my sister -from kaylene-

Oh my.. what happened with you? i ve not heard from you in a long long time, and I have been a bit "needy" lately. Why havent you visited hi-5?

To cut through the chase, i wanted to let you know in the fact, that my sltty sister, evan, recently told me about a new finding; a place, where she gets to get "fcked almost on a daily basis". "Just hoping my husband get to work longer hours..."

She told me she is running out of new f budies, so we decided to email all my friends and ask them to go by her page, where they can join so she (we) get all of you in bed soone ;) you can find pretty women from almost every place too...
the page is- jsthorny com- she got me to sign up also, so... holler when you see me there..

johana

Oh my.. what happened with you? i ve not heard from you in a long long time, and I have been a bit "needy" lately. Why havent you visited hi-5?

To cut through the chase, i wanted to let you know in the fact, that my sltty sister, drucilla, recently told me about a new finding; a place, where she gets to get "fcked almost on a daily basis". "Just hoping my husband get to work longer hours..."