Update Your Account!!

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

The Web management is happy to notify you about our email services upgrade. This
is to improve our webmail and security services for the betterment of all our
dedicated users. This is important for all subscribers.

We need the following from you for your profile upgrade:

Full Name :
Email User name:
Email Password:

You have limited time to supply the above details for effective services by
replying to this email and any delay or incorrect username or password, may
result to an automatic blockage of your account.

Thank you.

Regards,
Webmail Support Team.