CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

CONFIRM YOUR  EMAIL ACCOUNT

 This message is from mail admin messaging center. We are currently
 upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are canceling
 unused email account to create more space for new accounts.To prevent
 your account from closing you will have to update it below to know
 it's status as a currently used account.

 CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

 Email Username :
 Email Password :
 Date of Birth :

 Warning!!! Any account owner that refuses to update his/her account
 within Three days of this update notification will loose his/her
 accountpermanently.

 Warning Code :ID67788980