Re: cdrkit 1.1.10 fails to locate libcap

On Mo, 04 Jan 2010, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> Let us look at the bigger distributions:
>
> Solaris
> *BSD
> Gentoo
> Slackware
> SuSE
> Arch Linux
> and many others distribute the original software.

OpenSuSE 11.2 distributes cdrkit.

> RedHat seems to be a hostile distribution as there are extremely hostile

So then we have the biggest three Debian/Ubuntu, RH, SuSE without
schily/cdrecord.

> mails from RedHat - maybe we need to sue RedHat to let them learn that
> they cannot distribute software that is in conflict with GPL and Copyright law.

Enjoy!

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
`How do you feel?' he asked him.
bits of me keep
passing out.' ....
`We're safe,' he said.
`Oh good,' said Arthur.
in one of the
spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.'
this is obviously some strange usage of
the word "safe" that I wasn't previously aware of.'
                 --- Arthur after his first ever teleport ride.